More than 15,000 square feet of commercial space in what used to be a multi-location telemarketing service. The buildings are able to be separated but the current price is for the units as attached. The walkway that currently joins the two buildings can be removed for easy separation. Seller is willing to enter a lease agreement for this property as well. There is a back up diesel generator for power backup, it is the green piece of equipment located in the back of the building. The original building was built in 1927 and the addition was in 1948. Ample parking on the side of the building and additional on street parking is available in the front of the building. There is an alley behind the entire building that allows access from the 2 cross streets. The possibilities are endless for what this location could be used for.